Bullying in American Churches and American Schools

 

     Have you been bullied and harassed by religious people in church or kids in school?  I have been but through Christ and His sacrifice for me I have forgiven every one of them and the school staff that turned a deaf ear when I was in school from 1978-1992 in public and private schools.  I have become a victor, an overcomer and I am no longer a victim.  The world would have you believe that you are a victim but Jesus calls His people overcomers.  I like that identity a lot better than what they said about me.  Thanks be to God.  What I wanted to do for Christian Believers is a ministry in itself so I picked out some products that I believe will help you in your journey with Christ.  As an Amazon Associate and Affiliate Marketer I have the privilege of sharing these resources in which I believe will minister to you in a big way!  God has used these products to minister to me and help me to heal from a very turbulent past.  From a mentally and spiritually broken home with parents who screamed, threw things at each other, and major verbal abuse against each other.  It was not directed at me, but when parents stir up a very satanic atmosphere it affects your unregenerated spirit in a very negative way and puts you on a very destructive path in life, which is what that did to me.  But God!  Here are some resources that can help you, your spouse and your children.  You can check them out here: https://amzn.to/4w05Rrh is “The Wounded Spirit” by Frank E. Peretti, Veggie tales for children called “God made you Special”:  https://amzn.to/4frl9Ab, and “Breaking Christian Curses” by Dennis Cramer: https://amzn.to/4woJVXH.  You can get these on Kindle or some in Hardcover.  This episode of Veggie Tales comes in a board book for children ages 2-4.


free website promotion SubmitX.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI and Chat GPT: The wave of the future

Bibles and Concordances Oh My!